Fresh Ideas From A+ Student: 20 Argumentative Essay Topics
To get an A+ all you need to do is to work hard. A lot of grades depend on the choice of your topics. The better will your topics be in the better will your grades be. Concentrate more on the argument and how to form a debatable position to instil your words inside the mind of the reader. This is the one thing to look about when you are attempting an argumentative essay. This is the one thing to look about when you are attempting an argumentative essay.
You have to be strong in your opinions and good in executing them. If you are not good at these then people won’t accept your points and all will go in vain.
20 argumentative essay topics
- 1. The change of the global climate is a manmade change?
- 2. What do you think about the effectiveness of death penalty?
- 3. The way our elections are held are not completely fair- Do you agree?
- 4. The school and college put too much pressure in standardized test and the marks of it. Is it necessary?
- 5. What do you think about domestic violence being the most common form of violence now days?
- 6. Men should get paternity leaves from their work so that they can look after their child- explain.
- 7. What are your thought about the entire concept of lottery, is it good or just a gambling?
- 8. The taxation system in our country has many loopholes. Do you agree?
- 9. Curfews are must in many places to limit the actives of the callous teenager. Do you agree?
- 10. Cheating is getting too much in common now a day. What do you think about it?
- 11. We are getting heavily dependent on technology and its uses. What are your views?
- 12. Misuse of internet is deteriorating the children. Explain with logical points.
- 13. There should be a ban on using any kinds of animal for research purpose- what do you think?
- 14. Cigarette smoking in public should not be banned- explain.
- 15. What are your thoughts about the latest mobile technologies?
- 16. Cameras in class are an invasion to the privacy of the teacher.
- 17. Excessive burden on students should be reduced with structured forms of teaching. Explain.
- 18. We are the one to create caste and creed and then we blame others for doing it- Justify?
- 19. The effect of divorce between parents worsens the child psychology. Justify?
- 20. Teenage Children should be included in adult talks if related to some grave matter of the family. What do you think?