A List Of Intriguing Persuasive Essay Writing Ideas For College
College students have to be continuously tested to ensure that their brain works in the correct manner. Persuasive essays are a wonderful artifice for this assurance, as they need a lot of brain-racking.
Developing the mind
You need to develop acuity and also gain the flexibility to think of a topic in an unbiased and objective manner. The persuasive topics allow you the opportunity to look at both sides of the coin and then make a decision.
Yes, it helps if the topics are intriguing enough and are currently trendy. The range of resources to check out also becomes substantial enough. You will do well to know what the luminaries have to say regarding the topical theme and then synthesize their respective opinions.
Here are 10 persuasive topics that may test you
- Should there be a stricter rap on immigration to curb racism – This is not a subject to be dealt by common people but there is nothing wrong about holding an opinion.
- Should Juveniles be given life imprisonment for capital crimes – You also need to understand that their minds are still in the formative stage and there is enough space for reform.
- Should marijuana be legalized in developed states – Australia is going for it, but there is a deeper sentiment lying somewhere.
- Should homework be banned for college students – It can be argued that college students reach the stage of personal development and can do without homework. Still…
- Should the world have a common currency – This will take care of the dichotomy in many respects but the resultant vector will be quite complicated.
- Should countries be forced to switch to renewable energy sources on the whole by 2030 – Question here is not of ability buy feasibility. You need to make patient researches.
- Should online course certificates be given the same accreditation as physical certificates – This will surely be a fact in coming future, but there are a few doubts in the current regime.
- Should the objectification of women carry in movies – The sad part is that women themselves participate in such movies and thus it would be hard to toss out.
- Does multicultural workforce have more flaws than favors – At the outset, it seems it has more ups than downs, but communication is a big downside.
- Should roads be broadened at the cost of raising buildings – This is a highly debatable topic and the popular rider of ‘horses for courses’ merits regard here.